Whether your wedding is a small or a deluxe affair, an elopement, your first, second or third marriage, traditional, vintage, simple or modern theme, I am highly experienced to provide you with a ceremony that celebrates and reflects your unique relationship, personality and style.
There are lots of celebrants that can officiate a marriage, but if you want a celebrant that you can trust to provide exactly what you are looking for, contact me.
What you receive with a dream, deluxe wedding ceremony
1. A custom designed, engaging and meaningful wedding ceremony that you and your guests will rave about
2. A true professional – easy to deal with and throughly prepared, I make getting married easy, fun and enjoyable.
3. All legal paperwork and lodgement of documentation with the Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages, to legalise your marriage
4. A great delivery of your ceremony with a good mix of personal touches and humour.
5. Professional, high quality PA system, including hands-free and hand-held microphones. Plus you can play your music through my speaker.
Easy Three Step Process
1. We meet
Whether its face-to-face, by phone, Skype or Facetime, our first meeting is to discuss your ceremony and any legal processes. If we are a “perfect match”, you book my service, I send you my treasure trove of goodies and off and away we go to create your dream ceremony.
2. We create
We meet again to complete any legal paperwork and to discuss in detail your ceremony and all the options and logistics. Once I have all the information, I start writinga nd creating your unique and personalised ceremony. Once finsihed, I send you the ceremony for review.
3. We get you married
I arrive at the venue/location at least 30 minutes prior to your ceremony, to set-up, consult with the photographer, musicians, readers, mingle with guests and prepare for the proceedings. Then your ceremony begins….a professional presentation of your ceremony including the use of a high-quality PA system and cordless microphones.
After the Wedding
I complete the legal paperwork and register your marriage online with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages. I also submit your application for the Certificate of Marriage, if requested.
Are you ready to start planning your dream marriage ceremony?