Fantastic wedding ceremonies
Getting married? Congratulations. I’m Angela Finn, a personal, passionate, and professional Sydney wedding celebrant.
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. A personalised, meaningful, and engaging marriage ceremony will ensure that you receive the wedding experience that you’ve always wanted.
I bring a level of service and skills that you are unlikely to find in any other celebrant, the result being that your ceremony receives the same high level of attention as the other aspects of your wedding.
As a champion of individuality, I do not offer a one-size-fits-all ceremony.
If your theme is romantic, vintage, traditional, simple, quirky or a mix, or whether it’s your first or second marriage, I am highly experienced to provide you with a ceremony that celebrates and reflects your unique relationship, personality and style.
There are lots of celebrants that can officiate a marriage, but if you want a celebrant that you can trust to provide exactly what you are looking for, contact me.Let's Discuss Your Wedding
What you receive
1. A personalised, meaningful wedding ceremony that you and your guests will rave about
2. A true professional – dressed to impress, with superb organization skills whose job it is to make your ceremony fantastic
3. All legal paperwork and lodgement of documentation with the Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages, to legalise your marriage
4. Rehearsal of your ceremony – so that you and your wedding party feel confident and relaxed on your wedding day
5. Professional, high quality PA system, including hands-free and hand-held microphones. Plus you can play your music through my speaker.
Angela knows how to weave the chapters of a couple’s journey together with her well-spirited nature, humour and experience. Read more
I am not a good public speaker, but Angela’s calming presence helped me through the ceremony. She genuinely cares. Read more
Thanks to Angela our ceremony was exactly what we wanted: beautiful, romantic as well as personalised. She is warm, funny and helpful. Read more