When choosing a wedding ceremony location you might want to consider
- the style or mood you wish to create
- the number of guests attending (and their mobility)
- if there’s adequate shade, or wet weather cover
- if it is easy to get to
- if there’s adequate parking
- how noisy the area may be
- if there is a hire fee and whether its available (some places require a permit from the local Council or Government authority).
There are many places to hold your ceremony. How about at your favourite beach? Or one of the beautiful gardens and parks in Sydney? Or at your favourite restaurant, or one of the fabulous function centres in Sydney. Maybe choose a favourite activity spot – such as a ten pin bowling centre, art gallery, concert hall or even a shopping centre!
Check out these top spots in Sydney
- Beach settings & ocean views : east south, north of Sydney
- Parks & gardens: Sydney city, east, north, south, inner west, southwest, Macarthur