Getting married is significant, so you deserve a Bespoke marriage ceremony that is
- intrinsically crafted and personalised
- a truthful representation of your love, relationship & personality
A Bespoke experience that gives you
- a deeper understanding of your relationship
- clarity around what’s important to you on your wedding day
- greater input in the creation of your ceremony
- confidence that every single guest will enjoy your wedding ceremony
Personalization is a key factor in the success of a bespoke ceremony
- Getting to know you personally and what’s important to you means Ange is able to make each ceremony and wedding genuinely unique
How much does a Bespoke Marriage Ceremony cost?
An investment in your marriage: $1,300
- For ceremonies outside Sydney CBD & Sydney’s Eastern suburbs, an additional travel fee will apply.
- For ceremonies further afield than Sydney, additional costs to cover travel and accommodation will apply.
- Monday – Thursday after 6 pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday – anytime
What’s involved in the Bespoke Marriage Ceremony Process?
- FUN! Contact Ange
- Book your ceremony date, pay the booking fee
- Complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form
- Satisfy the legal requirements
- Complete some fun preparation stuff
- Meet with Ange (zoom, or in-person) three times to connect, create, collaborate and prepare for your wedding ceremony
- Receive your ceremony script before your wedding day, to get excited, do a final review and pay the balance of the fee
- Get married! And have the BEST TIME at your wedding ceremony