A Bespoke marriage ceremony is a reflective, creative approach to crafting and performing a marriage ceremony.
The style provides
- you and your partner with a transformative experience so that your marriage ceremony contributes meaning and value now, and long into the future.
- a collective experience so that every single person present at your ceremony feels a part of the moment you marry
How my Bespoke marriage ceremonies differ
Unlike traditional, standard marriage ceremonies, my approach encourages you to reflect, think big, have fun, and be creative to empower you and enhance your marriage.
What can you expect?
- A meaningful process of preparation that helps you clarify and gain a deeper understanding of your relationship and what’s important to you on your wedding day
- Involvement in the creation of your marriage ceremony
- A fun, positive, egalitarian, contemporary approach to getting married that is inclusive of all beliefs, philosophies, and ways of life
Is my Bespoke marriage ceremony for you?
It’s for couples who
- value & take getting married seriously
- want their marriage ceremony to have deep significance
- want an enjoyable and meaningful experience for their family and friends
- want a ceremony that is not a cookie-cutter affair nor about what other people expect
- want to be guided and supported through the process by a caring, creative, clever, fun, and empathetic celebrant.
At least three to six months before the wedding date
- Contact me to book your date, pay the booking fee, and receive the information pack to start the process.
- You’ll complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form & have a prescribed authority witness your signature
- We will zoom, or meet in person, to get to know each other and discuss ceremony ideas. I’ll also sight your passport to verify your identity. And, if you have been married before, I’ll need to sight evidence that your previous marriage has been dissolved ( i.e. a divorce certificate or death certificate).
- You’ll complete some fun preparation stuff for your ceremony
- We will zoom, and discuss ideas so that I can create and write your customised, unique ceremony.
- Two weeks before your wedding, I’ll send you the ceremony script so you can cry, laugh, and get excited, as well as make any changes.
- A week before the wedding date, we’ll zoom in for the final preparation.
- On the day of your marriage, I arrive at the location, with PA to set up and mingle with guests.
- You and your guests enjoy a fabulous ceremony and you’re officially married! You’ll receive a ceremonial marriage certificate
- I register your marriage and order you a standard official Marriage certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriage
How much does a Bespoke Marriage cost?
An investment in your marriage: $1,300
There are two reasons for the fee.
- The style requires a significant amount of time, skill-set, and commitment.
- Designing, creating, and performing a one-off ceremony that enhances your marriage is specialized, unique.
A Bespoke Marriage Ceremony is available
- In the Eastern suburbs & Sydney CBD area
- Monday – Thursday after 6 pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday – anytime
- For ceremonies outside Sydney CBD & Sydney’s Eastern suburbs, an additional travel fee will apply.
- For ceremonies further afield than Sydney, additional costs to cover travel and accommodation will apply.