Amazing wedding ceremonies
How exciting that you're planning to marry! This is a very special time for you as you prepare for your dream wedding.
Let me introduce myself. I'm Angela Finn, a fun, creative, passionate and professional Sydney Marriage Celebrant, with loads of experience and skills.
I’m here to help you turn your dream wedding into a reality with a marriage ceremony by design - personal, meaningful and enjoyable.
A Ceremony that's truly about You
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life.I will help you have a wedding ceremony that celebrates your relationship, love and marriage.
Whether it's your first or second marriage, or if your style is simple, traditional, quirky or contemporary, my flexibility will meet your needs.Meet Ange
Ceremonies that celebrate love
As a champion of individuality, I offer unique, bespoke ceremonies that reflect your relationship, personality and style.
- Jane & Jamie; Bicentennial Park
"Angela, thank you so much for your help. We have had so much glowing feedback about you, particularly from family who thought you were so good. It was so nice that you took the time to say hi to the mums, dads, aunty's & uncles – which they really appreciated. I am not a good public speaker, but your calming presence helped me through the ceremony. You are a wonderful person."
– Lancy & Tuan, Breakfast Point
"From the moment we met Angela, she seemed like an old friend and we were delighted that we shared similar values. She is a warm, intelligent, genuinely kind person with a wonderful sense of humour and a truly generous spirit. She helped us to write a ceremony that represented us as a couple. We are so happy that Angela married us. We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without her."
– Allegra & Rory, Loxley on Bellbird Hill, Kurrajong
"When we saw Angela marry friends of ours, we knew that she was the perfect fit for us. She has such a wonderful, warm and friendly energy and we really felt a great connection with her. Our ceremony was personal and she made such an effort to share our story in a way that was Michael and I to a tee! I am absolutely thrilled Angela married us and would highly recommend her."
– Michael & Amanda, Greenwich Sailing Club, Greenwich
- Ivan & Sabrina, Lilyvale, Royal National Park
- Jessica & Mohammed, Athol Hall, Mosman
- Liana & Mark, Gunner's Barracks, Mosman
- Ron & Jan, Bilgola Beach
What You Receive
1. A personalised, meaningful wedding ceremony that you and your guests will rave about
2. A true professional - dressed to impress, with superb organization skills
3. All legal paperwork and lodgement of documentation with the Dept of Births, Deaths & Marriages
4. A professional, high quality PA system, hands-free and hand-held microphones. Plus you can play your music through my speaker.Find out More